Friday, September 23, 2005

Looking Up

Well, I got a lot accomplished today, and I'm feeling a lot better about missing five weeks' worth of school to go to Louisiana. I also found out this afternoon that my aunt finally made it out of Galviston, so I'm happy about that too. I called my school and got all of my class crap worked out - although I am still waiting for a response from one of my instructors. She's a bit slow...

I'm jamming out to Black Eyed Peas right now. If you don't like them you are either lying or wierd... So don't judge me! ^_^ I made some homemade salsa today, got half of my packing done, got all of my laundry finished, finally got my room in order (which is a first since I moved back to my mom's house), and got some more schoolwork done. Yay me! I have so much to do this weekend to prepare for deployment that I've basically just made a list and am taking it one item at a time. Yes, I can be proud of my little self crossing tasks off of my to-do list. I like lists. Especially when you can cross stuff out. That's just great.

"This shit is bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S..." Oh, sorry, Gwen Stefani is on now. Good mood me, and the first time in a LONG time that I've been in a purely good mood. I should listen to music more often. Josh Gracin is very talented, too. "Nothin' to lose!" Okay, I'll quit.


Song Quote of the Moment: "Let's get it started!"

~Black Eyed Peas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home