Monday, September 12, 2005

Death to all Spammers

Okay, this is a new one for me, but I recieved an email today from some unknown company trying to get me to buy jewelry. Problem? That would be that the email was from a comment that was posted ON MY BLOG. Just scroll down to the bottom of yesterday's post o see it. So yes, now to comment you will have to go through an extra step of b/s. Please, if you don't have anything meaningful to say or if I don't know you, don't comment. I hate spam with a passion, and any recurrances of any kind in that endeavour could get you hunted down and shot.

And yes, I spell many of my words with "u" in them now. Something I picked up while being deployed to Iraq, where everything available to us was from Europe and spelled with a "u". Don't like it? Tough. Don't read my blog, then.

Yes, I am a smart ass, and yes, I am a mean bitch. Those who know me love me reguardless. Those who don't, well, you should get to know me, because then you would love me. I promise. Or not. It's up to you, really.

*sighs* I think I'll go dove hunting today. Time is running out.


Song Quote of the Moment: "You learned cool from magazines"

~Jewel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home