Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Second Deployment

Well, I always knew the day would come...

Oh now don't start freaking out. I'm not going back to the Middle East - at least, not yet. My unit has been activated to go to the gulf coast for disaster relief efforts, and not a moment too soon. Rita is just getting bigger and bigger. It does suck, though, because I'm right in the middle of my classes at school, I was really starting to track with pathophysiology, and I did really well on my midterm for nurtition. Well, maybe my teachers will grant me my extensions that I'm asking for. I really hope that they do. If not, well, at least I get my tuition back, right? ^_^

I'll be gone for at least five weeks starting Monday, so I'll miss everyone. *sniffs* I just hope this one is not as bad as Katrina. Who knows? I may be going to Louisiana. I may stay in Texas. I may go to Mississippi. I don't know. I don't even think the army knows. Yay, army!

Well, I've been on this computer all day typing out an assignment for my patho class, so I think I'll go and, uhh, pack? Yeah, packing sounds good.


Song Quote of the Moment: "Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire"

~Garth Brooks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home