Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Busy is Productive

Ever notice that you accomplish so much more when you have less time?

Well I, being the professional procrastinator that I am, have noticed that abundantly lately. In fact, the more I put off, the more I get done in the long run. Isn't that amazing?

Yesterday it was the grass. Today it was the pool, all of the pine needles on the ground (and that's about three years' worth of accumulation, so yes, I was digging them out), a chapter in my pathophysiology book (and this is the type of book where a chapter a day is simply miraculous), and the living room. Yes, it's official. I am amazing. Don't you just love amazing me?

I know some of you are dying to know what's going on between my so-called boyfriend and I. Truthfully, I don't really know myself. I still love him. You can't just shut down a love that you've felt for over two years. I never got to the "I hate you" stage, so I still love him. That makes things hard for me. I stay away from him as much as possible (I mean, we are in the same unit and all), but we still talk on the phone. I have no intention of moving back in with him, though, and I just can't see a future for any type of relationship. I really wish I could, because I wanted to be with him so much. In a way I still do, but when I think of all of the things that he would get upset about while I was living with him, not to mention all of the things that I'm missing out on because my boyfriend can't go anywhere or do anything because he has 'responsibilities', well, I don't want to be with him so much. It's just hard, and terribly confusing, because I love him, but I know things aren't going to work out well for us. I'm slowly trying to convince myself of that. I hate it. I'm an optimist, damnit!!!

I still have one chihuahua puppy left if anyone is interested. He's just adorable, and his personality is tops. I really don't want to give him up, but we already have a combination of nine Chihuahuas living here, so we really can't keep him.


"Tye" is the middle of the trio. Isn't he cute??? Posted by Picasa

$300 and he can be yours, if you call SOON. :)

Okay, I'm again, really busy. I'll write more later. Bye.


Song Quote of the Moment: "I'll never fall in line"

~Sum 41

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home