Sunday, September 11, 2005

The Bitch that is Life

Holy Jeepers Batman!

Wow. How life does sneak up on you. One day you're minding your own business, humming happily as you contemplate the sheer bliss of existence, and then WHAM! Something or, more commonly, someONE knocks you on your ass from out of nowhere and leaves you rubbing your bum saying, "Where the hell did that come from?!?

Yeah, well, that happened to me recently.

I moved in with my boyfriend finally at the end of July. I moved out last weekend.

It was crazy. We argued about EVERYTHING. That's when we were talking at all. So I left. Really hard, that one was. That's all I want to say about it really right now.

Today is the anniversary, fourth, I believe, of 9/11. If you don't know what 9/11 is you are an idiot who should not be reading my blog, because you obviously haven't been keeping up with events around the world, and I'd like you to click the little X at the top right-hand side of your screen now. Thanks.

You know, there's not a lot of times in my life where I can remember exactly where I was at what time,but that day is one of them. Maybe because I was glued to the TV all day instead of going to school. Maybe because it was the first hint I got that I was going to war sometime soon. Maybe because so many people lost their lives...

And then we have Hurriane Katrina. Lord, what a mess that's been. I've been told our unit could still be activated. My question: Why the fuck are we still sitting here? I spent an entire weekend wasting valuable training time when I could have been teaching troops real-world scenarios and, oh, I don't know, maybe helping out a few thousand people on the gulf coast who really need it. But I'm not bitter.

Actually I am, bcause we're handing out awards and promotions like candy to people that have the mentality of candy-eating five year olds, but I'll save that rant for another day. I need to be reading my Pathophysiology book anyway, because that class is another thing in my life that's kicking me in the ass right now. Thank God I only have it and Nutrition this semester.

So yeah, that's the initial update since last May when I wrote in this last. Any questions? Too damn bad.


Song Quote of the Moment: "This life is more than just a read-through"

~Red Hot Chili Peppers

1 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

You rat bastards. Don't ever venture to this part of internet land again or I will shove my foot so far up your asses that you will be choking on my toes.

Have a great day!

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home