Tuesday, September 13, 2005

WYWO

Anyone know what WYWO is? All I'm saying is that I'm signing my mom up for it, and for reasons of anonymity, I won't be disclosing any more than that on this website. Not that anyone in my family or, for that matter, anyone that I see on a day to day basis ever even reads this blog (or knows that it exists), but hey. Anonymity is good...

Yeah, so still really behind in my pathophysiology (getting further by the day), but I did get the grass cut today. And newsflash for any of you that don't know what my yards look like, we should have a riding mower, but don't. So yeah. Getting all the grass cut is a big achievement, let me tell ya.

I am TIRED. And I need a shower. Picture that, if you must. I can't stop you... Just please don't tell me about it. I don't want to know.


Song Quote of the Moment: "I feel no shame, I'm proud of where I came from"

~Little Big Town

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home