Tuesday, July 30, 2002

Woo life...

Carie sent me some more pictures of Ashley... She is SO cute! I love her so much - I really need to go to Tucson sometime soon so I can see her and Jessi again. I was going to go this weekend, but I just didn't get the time, and I'm kinda out of money. Sucks to be broke.

I just talked to Tracy - she was testing today to try to get on the road as a Deputy and out of the jail. She passed everything except her run... Her leg cramped up on the third lap and it killed her. She says she's going to retest next Tuesday though, but she's not really sure if she wants to stay in Flagstaff. She's really thinking about moving to Phoenix and going to work for the Gilbert PD. It would be a good opportunity for her, but I really hope she changes her mind. I'm going to be in Flag and I'd really miss her. She's a good friend. I'd have to go to Phoenix a LOT if she moves. ^_^

Some guy tried to kill his kid by feeding him alcohol through the tube in his stomach... How could someone do that to their own child?

Song Quote of the Moment: "I'd walk a thousand miles if I could just see you, tonight"

~Vanessa Carlton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home