Friday, July 26, 2002

I want to be a Powerpuff Girl... Blossom, that's me.

I don't really have very much to write about - I basically have the same thing on my mind all the time, and not much else is really going on. I did get my shooting schedule from JP. We're gonna train up a lot, and I have matches in August (15th - 19th), September (19th - 23rd) and if I get lucky enough to go to nationals then October (6th - 12th) too. I don't remember where the October competition is, but August is in Arkansas and September is in Wyoming.

I'm not going to a Diamondbacks game anymore though... I was going on the 9th but JP's planning training that day and Cody REALLY wants to go, so I told him he could. I don't know what I was thinking because I really love the Dbacks and I really wanted to go, but I guess it's okay. It's not the end of the world. I'll just have to buy tickets and find somebody to go with me. *shrugs*

I had a dream I died last night and nobody cared. Is that a bad sign?

Song Quote of the Moment: "You make me so crazy"

~Jewel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home