Saturday, July 27, 2002

Wow, it's 11 o'clock...

Scott came over today at about 12:30, which happened to be about thirty minutes after I got up. So I went and took a bath and we took off to go get luch, but everything in Globe is closed because everyone is on vacation, so we just came back home and had hamburgers from the grill. They were good. Then we played Risk and then went to Dairy Queen, and then came home and looked at handguns and hunting stuff and then played Risk again, and now I'm sitting here in front of my computer writing something that nobody even reads... I really need to put this stuff in an actual journal and lock it away somewhere and read it in fifty years so I can be reminded just how much of a loser with no life I used to be. ^_^ Fun...

I could be so much more, I could...

Song Quote of the Moment: "You were meant for me"

~Jewel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home