Wednesday, July 24, 2002

Yeah me!!!

It's Wednesday... It's raining here in Globe and it's wonderful... And I passed my pt test yesterday up in Flagstaff, so I'm almost the happiest person alive. I was so thrilled!!! I actually ran 1.5 mi. in 16:01 this time, compared to 17:02 last time, so I took an entire minute off my run in just a week. Yay me! So now I just have to wait on my background packet getting done and then I have to do a polygraph, and after that I'm hired! I'm so glad I'm getting out of Globe - nice place to visit, awful place to live.

What else? I think Trevor and Tracy are more excited than I am... Saw Brian and he was kinda mean... I'm going to get over him if it kills me - I have to...

Song Quote of the Moment: "Rock! It's what we're all about, it's what we live for, come on shout it out"

~Sum 41

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home