Saturday, July 20, 2002

Just got back from another run, oh yay... I hate running with a passion. Why on earth would anyone run for fun? I just don't get that - I was really unmotivated this morning too. Number one because I have a migrane from hell and number two because my dad came and ran me out of bed this morning with the broom. I didn't want to go! I know he's just trying to help though - it was actually pretty funny.

I get to go shooting this week!!! Thank you Lord, I'm gonna get rid of some aggression. I really need to get some time in on the ranges anyway... I have to qualify better than I did in Ft. Huachuca if I ever want to get promoted. One year... I can have my E-5 in ONE YEAR if I pass my pt test and get a better weapons qual.

I just saw the new Lincoln Navigator on a commercial. It has a thing that when you push the keyless entry button to unlock the door the sidesteps slide out for you to step on to get in. Who would want to spend that much money for a stupid automatic step? Wusses...

Song Quote of the Moment: "Who want's to be ordinary in a crazy, mixed up world?"

~Michelle Branch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home