Monday, July 29, 2002

Buz and Cody are getting pretty excited for the new school year. They both start at MHS on the 12th. Cody is taking algebra this year just lke I did when I hit 7th - the little brain. He's at Vacation Bible School right now with Cowboy and Carl. Buz is getting ready to go to a band sectional. I need a hobby.

Well, today is the 29th and David's birthday is in four days. Wish I could see him personally, but I seriously doubt mom would let me drive to Dana Point, and besides, I have to be in Show Low that night anyway. Yay, drill this weekend. I get to see Show Low one month after the fire. One month after I left, to the day almost...

I'm so mad right now. I'm going to have to change a few things on the right hand side of this Blog.

Song Quote of the Moment: "This is gonna be the last time you hear me complain"

~Reel Big Fish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home