Monday, July 22, 2002

Well, let's see...

I got to where I could pass the run in Globe. Unfortunately I'm about 3500 ft. higher in elevation now, so hopefully I'll be able to do it up here in Flagstaff too. I'm SO tired. Tracy and I stayed up last night until about 3:30 watching Domestic Disturbance and A Walk to Remember. They were both really good, but it sucked wen the girl died... Sorry for those of you who haven't seen the movie yet - didn't mean to give it away.

On to other news... I just talked to Carie and Jessi... Ashley is doing great. Jessi said they're "hanging out; getting to know eachother." I can't imagine the way she feels right now, but I thought the way she said that was so cool. Anyway I should have pictures any minute now from them in my email box. Then I get to show her off to everyone - she is just the cutest baby I've ever seen.

Brian went to Las Vegas yesterday! I couldn't believe it when he called Tracy last night. We were both like, 'You did something spontaneous?!' I'm glad he went though - he needed to do something like that, and it gives him a chance to get away and relax. Besides, he's getting to see friends from his mission and getting to experience Vegas, so I'm happy for him. I really miss him though...

I'm going to pass my pt test, I'm going to pass my pt test... I keep telling myself that over and over, but this week I actually believe it. I want out of Globe. I really don't want to be stuck there and under my mom's roof anymore, and the only way to make that happen is to pass this stupid test. Motivation enough? Oh yeah...

Song Quote of the Moment: ""With all that I've done wrong, I must've done something right"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home