Sunday, July 07, 2002

Oh my...

Well, I guess I should be careful what I wish for. My brother just walked in the door. He got fired, how nice. Apparently last night he was doing a ton of stuff and the manager was giving him crap that he doesn't do anything, so she told him to clean half of one of the grills. Well, it was only 930p and so he tried to argue that it was too early, but they didn't listen to him. So he cleaned it and about ten minutes later they ended up getting swamped, and the girl at the drive through window told my brother it was his fault and if he wasn't so slow nothing would be wrong. Well bad, Buz, I guess he told her f*** you guys that if he hadn't been forced to clean the grill early in the first place there wouldn't be a problem, and when he went to work this afternoon his manager told him he was fired for cussing her out. I see wrong on both sides of this story...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home