Sunday, July 07, 2002

Talked to Scott earlier - that's another person I haven't seen in oh, 20 years or so... ^_^ I miss him so much. He's in Ohio right now (I think) with his girlfriend. He really likes her, I can tell, but she's only 16. She's still got her senior year to finish, and I really don't know if she feels comfortable with the whole relationship idea. She says she wants to be with Scott, but she also says she wants to be able to go out and have fun and if she happens to kiss another guy she doesn't want that to be a problem. I think she just hasn't made up her mind yet. I remember my relationship at 16 - granted it didn't end very well but I know that I was thinking, 'Hey, I'm 16. If it doesn't work out, oh well, I've got time.' (Glad I changed my outlook) I just know what she's probably thinking, and it would probably do Scott some good to be prepared just in case. I'm not saying anything bad is going to happen, just saying be ready if it does, buddy.

ACK and he told me I'm acting like John!!! Dave, get the gun. He was kidding, but OMG if I ever hear that again I will personally save everyone the trouble and just shoot myself. Scott, you're such a brat. You realize, I hope, that you're in for it for just SAYING that as soon as you get back here! :)

I write in this thing way too much, you know? I'm just really bored out of my mind right now. Mom had to leave today, Dad is back in Flagstaff, Cody's at Gram's and Buz is at work. I hate being alone. HOME alone is no problem, I'm just lonely. I wish I were anywhere but here right now...

Song Quote of the Moment: "Until the end of time"

~Ewan McGregor and Nicole Kidman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home