Saturday, July 06, 2002

Hello again world.

My cat is sick... I'm not really sure what's wrong with him. He acts almost like he really needs to spit something up, and it's making him foam at the mouth really bad. Rabies was the first thing that I thought of, but he's corrent on all his shots and everything, so it's probably not that. Probably ate a toad, stupid cat...

LILO AND STITCH!!! I get to see Lilo and Stitch, I get to see Lilo and Stitch... Oh, sorry. *grin* It looks like it's going to be such a cute movie. Talked to Samantha - she said she saw it and loved it. Lilo's her new favorite, so guess I"m going to have to take her something from the movie when I see her Wednesday. Can't wait!

A'right, I'm ready for bed. Get better Miika kitty so I can let you in.

Song Quote of the Moment: "I'll go wherever you will go"

~The Calling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home