Thursday, June 06, 2002

Well, it's gonna be awhile, again... I leave tomorrow to go to Show Low and start AT. We're starting out in Show Low (of course) and then going to Bellemont near Flagstaff for, I don't know, I think five days. After that, we're driving down to Sierra Vista and staying and Ft. Huachuca for an additional seven or eight days... I don't know, my scheduling is in crisis. Anyway though, we're going to be doing weapons qualifications while we're at Huachuca, and we're going to be firing just about everything there is to offer - or so I've heard. It should be one hell of a good time this year. That is, IF I don't get murdered by anyone in second platoon. There's a huge rivalry between second and third, and Sacchini and I are usually the ones that do crap to second, and they KNOW it, so I think I'll be sleeping with one eye open this year... ^_^

Chalo's rocks... sunless tanners suck, and I still have a shitload to pack. Life is good! I'm so excited! Listen to me - kid in a candy store, right here!!! I swear, if I do one more typo... *flames*

YEAH. *sigh* I want to go see Rachael!!! Wow, this is the exact day that I left Rachael's house last year. So on the fourth then my blogger turned a year old - cool! Happy Birthday Blog! ^_^ And thanks Rach. You're the best.

Song Quote of the Moment: "It feels so empty, without me"

~Eminem (Marshall Mathers)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home