Wednesday, July 03, 2002

Whew! I guess it was a little longer than I expected... My AT wasn't bad, aside from some problems I had with comments being made, but I dealt with that situation. I thought I was going to be home two weeks though. Problem: the Rodeo and Chediski fires. I ended up staying in Show Low for an extra week and a half to help out with the efforts on the fires. Roadblocks and roving patrols may not be the funnest things in the world, but it felt really good to be able to help the community that I work in. Not to mention the gratitude of all of the people up there. I have to admit, I felt a bit guilty. I didn't really do very much, but I had so many people thank me or give me a handshake or just smile and wave... It felt good knowing even if it was just a bit, I got to help.

I have an interview on Tuesday in Flagstaff for a position with the Coconino County Sheriff's Department. I'm applying to be a detention officer at the jail up there. I know a few of the people who work there, and they are very cool. Tracy especially. She is so much fun. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I have a boyfriend now too. I miss him so much already. My mom thinks I'm crazy, but I fell so hard this time. It's wierd. I just love everything about him. His personality, his eyes, his SMILE... He's got the most gorgeous smile I've ever seen. It sucks though, because I really don't know how to tell him stuff like that. I'm not good at it - bad me! I hope he doesn't get offended. *shrug* I just can't get him out of my mind!

Guess that's all for now - I can add details later. Out.

Song Quote of the Moment: "You're everywhere to me"

~Michelle Branch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home