Thursday, July 04, 2002

Well the starscape was brightened a bit tonight...

Happy Fourth of July everyone!!! Independence day - you know, for the longest time I never really thought about it, but after being up in Show Low and talking to people that lost so much in those fires, you start thinking about EVERYTHING. You know, like what you would do in their place, what things mean to you, what things mean to everyone else... I love this holiday, I really do. Even more now. Fireworks of course are great - I've always loved them, but just the idea of celebrating everything we are and we stand for is really... I don't know, NICE. I'm glad for it. I just wish I would've been able to share today with Brian... I really miss him. I guess he's been second guessing some things, and I can't lie, because I was too a bit. But everything I've been thinking is more along the lines of this is too good to be true, he can't really like me as much as like him, can he? I just know this is going to fall apart - I've been thinking stuff like that. I don't really know what he's been thinking other than he's analyzing a lot. I just hope we can find a way to work everything out, because I've completely fallen. It's wierd... Never been this hung up before. :)

I am so tired, STILL. My bed is calling, I can hear it. Then the morning comes...

Song Quote of the Moment: "It's Independence Day"

~Martina McBride

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home