Sunday, July 07, 2002

I get to see Brian tomorrow... *grins*

Well, my day started good. Didn't start good for Baby (mom's chihuahua) but was good for me! My brother's duck was swimming in the pool this morning and Baby went out there and started harassing him. He just flew up out of the pool down on her head and started munching away at her ear. I've never seen that dog move so fast, she was on the porch in a heartbeat. It was so hilarious!!! Teach her to mess with that duck, won't it?

My kitty got better, yay! Still don't know what was wrong with him, the crazy. Just read my e-mail. Brian is working way too much... I worry about him. I know he can handle it, but sometimes sleep is a LITTLE nice... *sigh* I don't know...

Song Quote of the Moment: "Didn't wanna leave you with the wrong impression"

~Natalie Imbruglia (or not)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home