Saturday, July 06, 2002

*yawn* 0904... not bad.

Yeup, Noel, I agree with you wholeheartedly. Victims of the twin towers are complaining that millions of dollars aren't enough, but a family that loses a loved one fighting in sevice of our country has to find a way to live on significantly less. Oh boy - I need to not think about these things when I just wake up. Not good for me.

I watched Aladdin yesterday for the first time in years. I remember when it first came out - I was living in Salt Lake City that summer. Long days... Think I was fourteen. Wierd.

Yeah can you tell I just woke up? LOL, I think so. I'm going to stop writing for now, I think I've confused enough people for one day.

Song Quote of the Moment: "Larger than life"

~Backstreet Boys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home