Thursday, January 03, 2002

Oh my goodness...

I just got the offer of a lifetime, or well, of my lifetime, this morning. Sgt. Boyer called me and told me that there's a job opening for the admin position up in Show Low, and if I want it I can have it. AHH! It's so much better money than I'm making right now, and way better opportunity, plus BENEFITS... On the down side though I'd have to move to Show Low and away from Tucson and away from John and Dave and Dan and Jenn and Carlos, and I'd really REALLY miss them all. I just don't know what to do. I really want the job, but I really don't want to have to start all over in a new place again, and I don't want to make new friends. I like the ones I have just fine thank you. *sighs* I have to give her an answer today too... ACK! I think I'll call Greenwade and get his perpective. Mom thinks I should go for it, and I know my dad would too. I have so many questions for Sgt. Boyer though... I just don't know, really. It wouldn't be that bad I guess. Full time, weekends off except for drill dates... It could work out. Oh boy.

Song Quote of the Moment: "I'm in over my head"

~Lit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home