Wednesday, January 02, 2002

Good Evening Everyone...

I'm really not sure why but I just had a really upsetting feeling. Anyone who knows me will say that I don't scare easily, and if you ask them what I'm afraid of I don't know if they could give an answer. I don't fear the dark or anything like that, and there aren't many things that I really am terrified of. I just got the strangest feeling though. I feel like someone's watching me. I don't know why, it's stupid really, but I just have the chills and the air feels eerie... It's like I'm afraid of something that isn't real, that I can't see, and that never happens but I'm terrified. Wow, this is bizarre... I don't want to go to sleep, even though I'm very tired because I really don't sleep in the first place. *shudders* Oh good Scott's online - at least I can talk to him for awhile and maybe get this out of my head. Man, I don't like this at all. Anyone I ever scared in the dark I am SO sorry. Come on, sun...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home