Saturday, December 22, 2001

Where am I?

Oh, yeah, it's Saturday. I have to close tonight, yay. ^_^ Don't I just sound sooo excited? lol yeah, I know. I'm in a peachy mood today. I don't really know why. Considering my checking is overdrawn by about $40 and I still have that speeding thing... OH did I tell? I don't think so... *scrolls down* Nope! Instead of paying for the speeding violation and traffic school, I only have to pay for the class. Which means $85 instead of $195. At least I can eat now! LOL I found out a few days ago actually, just forgot to write about it.

What else? I have heat and hot water now. Thank you Lord... It was getting a little chilly for awhile there. What else? Groceries... hahaha. It's funny when you get so happy over such trivial things, isn't it? Oh well, I'm happy and I'm going to stay that way! Christmas is coming up, and I can NOT wait. I've been sick of Christmas since before Thanksgiving when they started playing Christmas music at work, but now that it's almost here I'm overjoyed. Everyone just seems to be better for it. It's a good feeling.

I got into a tickle war with Dave last night... I WON! Of course, would you expect any different? HAHAHA! HI CARLOS!!! I'm going to have to have Dave come up with a new layout so I can re-name this thing! Hahaha, that's JUST what he want's to do.

Okay I'm not writing anymore... Too much interesting stuff on my new channels John found for me!!! TTYL!

Song Quote of the Moment: "Are we having fun yet?"

~Nickelback

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home