Friday, December 14, 2001

GOOD THINGS!

Well, I got my paycheck today, and although I wasn't able to deposit it, I have found out that I will have 25 dollars to survive on for the next two weeks... Not bad! ^_^ I also figured out I'll have about $60 to survive on from my next paycheck in two weeks, so I'll be alright.

Got my nails done today. I also have some new clothes because I went shopping before I got my speeding ticket. So I guess good things are happening... My luck is going to turn around... I'm going to MAKE it!!! Work was good today, and although I have to work on Christmas Eve, I got Dena to switch me shifts, so I get to open. That means I get off at 5:30 and I get to get home earlier. I also found out that I have to work on New Year's Day at ten, but I DON'T have to work on New Year's Eve. YAY!!! Dave wants to go to Phoenix to see Paul van Dyk and I told him I'd go with him. We're still not sure about that one though...

Hey Carlos my Mexican homie... LOL! John is supposed to call me tonight at around 12:30 I think... He's going to be mad at me that I'm not home. (at Dave's, of course) I'll see him tomorrow though!!! I'm just glad I got out of work early. SO glad...

Song Quote of the Moment: "Tell me, did the wind sweep you off your feet?"

~Train

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home