Tuesday, December 18, 2001

Good Morning!!!

Yes, it is a good morning. I do not have to work. YAY!

Watching the news right now at mom's. Somebody threw something through a window at an apartment complex in Phoenix. They interviewed a lady that lived there and she was like, well, there's a lot of young people around here... I hate that, you know? I can't stand the fact that people stereotype YOUNG people as the ones that always do crap. Look around. I'm pretty sure there are some pretty BAD people over thirty out there. Sheesh...

HI CARLOS! Geez, I should just rename this blog that. "Hi! Welcome to 'Hi Carlos'. I hope you enjoy your stay..." There was a 20 year old American fighting for the Taliban that we just captured overseas. He's from California! I totally agree with Giuliani... He should be brought back the the U.S. and charged with treason - put to death? *shrugs* His own damn fault...

*grins* Life is good... my brother is an absolute sweetheart, and I'm going to have heat tonight. Yeah! Okay, nothing else to talk about just now...

Song Quote of the Moment: "I'm a survivor"

~Destiny's Child

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home