Thursday, December 13, 2001

Fate has taken a massive shit atop my face...

Thank you for the colorful twist to my quote there, Dave. ^_^ I think there's been about three good things happen to me out tof the entire month of December so far. Yes, that's right, only three. All of the bad things you pretty much know about if you've been reading up on my blog, which apparently MANY people have been doing. Just in case you haven't and don't feel like reading through past events, let me summarize for you.

1. Customers from hell and getting someone written up at work.
2. Subjecting my cat to the torture of a malfunctioning fire alarm.
3. Finding out Mom is getting layed off in January.
4. Getting drunk and then actually getting SICK.
5. Hangover. Need I say more?
6. Working in hell until Midnight (not to mention doing it again tomorrow).
7. Finding out Levi rolled his car.
8. Having a fire in my backyard.
9. Getting depressed about never seeing my family (especially my dad) anymore.
10. Getting a bit of the flu.
11. Finding out I have to work on Christmas Eve.
12. Getting a speeding ticket.
13. Losing $195 dollars to make that ticket disappear.

Lucky thirteen. And that's just the BIG stuff of THIS month. Oh my goodness... Not to mention Dave and I headed out to my house TWICE this afternoon to get clothes and stuff and BOTH times I forgot my keys. Yes, I do believe fate has decided to sh** on me. Or maybe just December, since I changed my favorite month to May. *shrugs* I don't know.

Okay... uhm, Dave is going to type now. Disclaimer: The owner of this blog is not responsible for, nor does she necessarily agree with, the opinions and/or statements made by other individuals in her blog entries.

*****
So I was driving Tiffany today to go pick up some clothes at her cousin's house so she didn't have to go all the way to her house and back. We got to her cousin's house and basically, everything was a complete mess. They were moving out, nobody had any idea where any clothes were. In essence, Tiffany was screwed. So, we were already somewhat near Tiffany's side of town, but instead of going directly to her house, we had to first go back and get her keys (can't get in a house without any keys, right?).

We continued to drive back to my apartment, where we got her keys and then hopped back in the car to go to her place. The plan was that she was just going to crash at my place tonight in Dan's room so that she didn't have to drive all the way out here tomorrow to go to work.

Well we got half way there and I thought to myself, "wouldn't it be boring if all we did in life was do what we had to do...? Wouldn't it be boring if things didn't just pop up to add a little spice and different scenarios to everything?" Right then, Tiffany started feeling all over my car. "Where are my keys!" hah. well we pulled off the side of the road and looked all over. Thankfully, with cell phone technology, we managed to call my roommate who then informed us that her keys were sitting on my desk. Hah.

So, life is funny sometimes. Sometimes you think you're out to do something, and no matter how hard you try you just can't do it.

#include

void main () {
int i, k, v, index, you, mom, r;
int j = 20;

for (i=0;i j = you + r + mom;
printf("Who's your daddy!?");
}

if ("i" = j) {
printf("I'm your daddy");
} else {
printf("How do you like them apples!?");
}
}

anyway, that was completely pointless.

Ok I'm tired

I will write more later when I am more awake and am willing to make you laugh.

-david moss
Please send Question/Comments to:
dmoss@u.arizona.edu

*****

Okay that took him forever to type - not to mention he wouldn't let me see so this might be interesting when I post. I know MY stuff didn't sound like a lot, but when little things accumulate it just gets to be a downer, you know? Well, I'm tired so that's all I'm going to write for now. Have a nice Friday everyone... Nicer than mine, please.

Song Quote of the Moment: "I'm blue"

~Eiffel 65 (we think)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home