Wednesday, January 02, 2002

Happy New Year!

Yeah, you know, so far it really has been! Yesterday at work was, get ready, a great day! Don't have a heart attack! I know, I'm the one that always say that I hate my job, but yesterday was really good. Even if i did have to work on New Year's. There's this girl at my work that didn't really like me, and yesterday her and I were both working. Not only did she actually talk to me, but we got along pretty well. I think our drinking stories from the night before were what started it. We were laughing the whole day long.

Yeah, I got drunk New Year's Eve. Was there any doubt? It was so much fun though. Between Drinking Jenga and Jenn's brother, I couldn't stop laughing. I still have a little bit of doubt in my mind from that night, but I'm not really sure why. *shrugs* Maybe I can't remember thigs? I don't know...

Today is good because I'm off... I have to call Jim Click today and set up an appointment to get my truck in. The estimate was $550, so my insurance is going to hate me but oh well. I don't care! I'm in too good a mood.

I saw Lord of the Rings again last night! I went with Dave and Jenn... It was fun! Besides, John already saw it twice, so I had to catch up!

AND - My mom is trying to get a very important interview, and if she gets it, and IF she gets the job, she'll be going to INDONESIA. Yeah I know, you're saying, 'Why would anyone want to go there?' Well, I don't really know, but I'd do it. It sounds like a new challenge. Besides, 2 hour flight to Australia or New Zealand... COME ON! Who wouldn't want to be there? Well, fine, but I think it's cool.

Peace out, everyone!

Song Quote of the Moment: "Not quite paradise, but it sure feels like home"

~Bliss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home