Thursday, December 13, 2001

My, what a bright sunny day...

Well, I know it's going to completely blow my paycheck I get Friday, but I'm pretty sure I can handle this. Been thinking about it a lot (duh) and with what I have and having 30 days to go to traffic court, I should be able to pay my fine this payday and the traffic court fees next paycheck (coming December 30th). *takes a deep breath* Yeah, I can do this. It's going to be a bitch, but I can.

Hey...

He didn't have me sign this stupid ticket. Does that mean anything? I don't know... Gotta ask my cuz Jessi, she's good at getting out of crap like this. BUT with my luck there's no way I'll get out of it. *shrugs* Oh well, I really don't care anymore. I can deal with this just like any other bad situation. ^_^

HI CARLOS!!! Just thought I'd add that little bit...

Song Quote of the Moment: "I can't control you, you can't control me"

~Don't remember

Hey, shit happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home