Tuesday, December 11, 2001

It's raining...

*3 month anniversary of September 11th*

Well yesterday morning was bizarre... Aside from the whole fact that my cousin rolled his car, a brushfire started in my backyard just as I was supposed to go to work. The fire department came and everything. It was such a hassle...

Work for the most part went pretty well yesterday. Then I just came home and crashed. Not too much terribly interesting in my life... oh joy. talking to John and Carlos right now... Hi Carlos. I don't know,maybe it's just because I don't feel all that well, but it seems like they're being a bit cynical. It seemed like Michelle was on the phone this morning too. Maybe it's just sarcasm and I'm taking it the wrong way, wouldn't be the first time.

I have the flu... no denying that one. I just threw up AGAIN (second time today). And the thing is I NEVER get sick... *shrugs* Just not my time, I guess. I haven't seen my dad in wow... It feels like forever. Since December 2, but that was only for one afternoon, and before that I hadn't seen him for six weeks. I miss him so much. I hardly ever get to see him now that I'm in Tucson with this stupid job and, oh, I don't know. I just really wish I could spend more time with him. Maybe it's just the fact that Christmas is right around the corner and that's going to suck too... Oh boy tears. Okay, stop the conversation.

Song Quote of the Moment: "Close your eyes and let your heart lead the way"

~Reba McEntire

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home