Wednesday, December 12, 2001

Wow. Never thought my blog would become so popular...

HI CARLOS! Work today was great - not one pissed-off customer. YAY! I think my flu was 24 hours, because I feel tons better now. Yeah, life is grand. Dave is getting ready to go to Nogales (I'm at his apartment right now). We're going to head south and get smashed out of our minds I think... lol. I'm STARVING... And I miss John already. He's in Tempe with his family. Wish he was going tonight. I might see him on Friday, but if not I probably wn't see him again until after Christmas.
:( I hope his sister Rebecca is doing better though. She has something wrong with her arm, and it sounds pretty scary...

Hmmmm... Nothing really cool is going on right now. Yesterday night I went for pizza with John and Dave and Carlos and it was a lot of fun - and a LOT of pizza. Then we went to Deanna's and she took us shopping - guys in the lingerie section is just hilarious.

IT SNOWED!!! The Catalina Mountains look so awesome. And it's been hella cold all day long. It rained again earlier... I hope it snows again tonight. I mean, geez, if it's going to be cold enough it might as well... DON'T MAKE ME FREEZE FOR NOTHING!!! I want to go play in the snow but really I can't... John isn't here and Dave and Carlos have finals tomorrow and going by myself just wouldn't be very much fun. I don't think so anyway.

Well, that's about all - except for the fact that I have to work on Christmas Eve... I'll be stuck in Tucson 'til 7:30 or better, then have to drive 2 hours home. FUN. I do get the day AFTER Christmas off, which will probably be better considering all the people with returns... Oh my goodness don't even want to think about it. I still wish I had Christmas Eve...

Okay, I'm done.

Song Quote of the Moment: "Walking in the spiderwebs"

~No Doubt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home