Monday, December 10, 2001

Ever feel like your living in a soap opera? Yeah, me neither. Those things have no realism what so ever...

Well, my mom just called me about 20 minutes ago and told me that my little cousin was in a car accident early this morning... I guess he got home from work around midnight and couldn't sleep, so he dicided to go for a drive, and sometime around three this morning on his way up the Pinals he rolled his car. Apparently he's okay... He walked five miles to get back home, woke my brother up when he got there (at about 5 this morning) and then my brother called my mom. They were too afraid to wake up my grandma (who they both live with) and I don't blame them, but she woke up before my mom got there anyway, so Levi was screwed. I just had the shakes so bad when mom told me... I couldn't believe it! I hope he learned his lesson. Levi's been going off the deep end here lately, maybe this will straighten him up a bit... I hope so. I know after getting a car airborne and flipping it off the side of a not-so-steep canyon and then walking for two hours in the dark and cold with no jacket to get home I would be set straight... ^_^

I'm just glad he's okay...

Well, finals today for everyone. I don't think Dave starts until one? but good luck John, his starts now. HI CARLOS! His is this afternoon, and YAY DANIEL!!! No finals, just a project to finish. Meanwhile, I work from 3 'til midnight today and again on Friday... Dave, be ready, and have a box of Kleenex... I'll be on your doorstep at 1201. ~_^

Well, I'm done for now... Jammin to Alien Ant farm (if you couldn't tell by the last couple of posts). Hey, when you find something good, exploit it, right? *big grin*

Song Quote of the Moment: "I want you to be free. Don't worry about me"

~Alien Ant Farm (of course)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home