Saturday, October 19, 2002

Yeah, where was I?

Where am I? Possibly the COLDEST single place on the face of the earth. Flagstaff is going to be great in the summers, but I see myself hating the winters already. JP said I need to acclimate - you know, I have been trying, really. I let myself be cold just to get used to it, but I hate it SO much... >_< oh well...

Just got off work - it was a pretty busy night tonight. Trevor brought in two college kids and a really insane guy. Had to deal with the biggest witch on the face of the planet... Yeah! Lot's of fun. Good thing I work with good people. So yeah, I'm making cookies to take to work tonight. Leon brought rice crispies treats this morning, and Christine brought candy the night before, so...

What else is new? I'm going to be activated before Thanksgiving... everyone is pretty sure about that. I'm going to make up October's drill on Monday after work and Tuesday and Wednesday. I'm gonna be TIRED! I also need to order some stuff out of Cabela's and Galls for workd and for activation stuff. LOL, Leon thinks I should buy a Glock 17. Nice...

Song Quote of the Moment: "Gotta get that dough, sister"

~Christina Aguilera, Mya, Pink, and Lil' Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home