Tuesday, September 17, 2002

Sup world?

Wow, days off fly by... I still gotta drive to Show Low today to get my crap for the competition this weekend... And then drive back to Flag and thank you God that my guard check is being deposited tomorrow because I am flat ass broke. ^_^ Life is getting good... Interesting is the way to live, right? That's okay - I'll be able to pay my dad back as soon as he gets home from hunting now, and I'll have enough money for this competition. Then I'll start getting checks from county and hopefully soon I'll be able to get out of Trevor and Tracy's hair... I feel really bad staying with them, because I don't have any way to help. I'll make sure I get that taken care of though before I move out. It's on the top of my list.

JP wants to buy a truck - lol it's funny, he's found he really likes a Chevy - everything except the name, that is. I haven't had much practice for this competition. I'm not shooting the 60 this time, just the rifle and pistol EIC's, but I don't know if I'm going to do as well at this one as I did in the last one. *shrugs* You can only try your best, right? =) I'm in too good a mood right now to bring myself down.

Song Quote of the Moment: "Sing for the laughter, sing for the tears"

~Aerosmith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home