Sunday, September 15, 2002

I just had the strangest thing happen to me about an hour ago...

I was laying in bed trying to convince myself to go back to sleep. I'm working graves now, and I'd woken up at 7:30 when the phone rang. Well, it was 9:15, and I was rolling all over the place in bed. I got so frustrated I just started staring at the ceiling thinking of anything that would make me go to sleep. So I'm laying there, and all of the sudden I can't even breathe. I couldn't move, and my eyes got really heavy. I'd try to open them, but I couldn't get them open for more than two or three seconds at a time. So now I'm freaking out wondering what's going on, when I feel this shadow pass over me. I managed to get my eyes open long enough to see what I'm guessing to be a person (or something like it) in a black hood and cloak, and the thing was reaching for my face. I tried to yell, and I tried to scream, and I could feel myself breathing in, but as soon as I had my breath it was like something slugged me in the ribbs and I lost it all. I couldn't make a sound, and my whole body was paralyzed. I still couldn't get my eyes to work well, but I could feel this thing getting closer, and all I kept hearing in my head over and over again was "Fight it, Tiffany. You better fight it or it's going to kill you." So don't ask me how I was able to move but all of the sudden I was. So I start rolling and punching at the air and kicking - anything I could think of to get away from this thing. I could feel it grabbing at my arms and then my legs. (My eyes still weren't working well, and I still couldn't speak) So I just kept fighting. I felt it bite the bottom of my right foot, and I felt skin under my fingernails when I managed to get ahold of it. I kept hearing that voice in my head the whole time, telling me to fight at first and then to get up. So finally I just start concentrating on that voice, and before I know it I'm not moving anymore. I'm just laying in bed staring at the ceiling again. I looked at the clock, and it was 9:35, and for the life of me I could not get myself to stay awake. My eyes were so heavy I felt like I hadn't slept in a week, whereas just 20 minutes before I couldn't even get my eyes shut. I was so scared. I don't know what it was... But it felt so REAL. So I got up. I just had the feeling that I needed to do my best not to fall asleep, and I had to get up at ten anyway, so it made sense. I hope it never happens again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home