Wednesday, September 04, 2002

I think my hand is quite literally rotting off. I'm using this stuff called indian mud to get rid of some warts that I have, and OMG, it works only too well. It's killing them from the root and turning the spots black in the process. It hurts so much...

What else to I have to report? OH YEAH! I got hired yesterday with the county. Yay me, I have a job. I start on the 12th, and I have to pick up my uniforms on the 9th. And of course mom is already giving me crap about how I could stay in Globe for a few days ofter my drill weekend this weekend and do more house renovations for gram and earn more money and that I don't need the three days to get all of my stuff moved up there and go back to human resource to get my direct deposit done or to make sure there's no last-minute problems in Flagstaff. MOM. It's my life, please let me live it. I want out of Globe SO bad...

Song Quote of the Moment: "Didn't make sense not to live for fun"

~Smashmouth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home