Thursday, September 19, 2002

Alrighty then, where am I?

Oh yeah, I'm running on an hour and a half of sleep after working this morning, I'm getting ready to go shoot, and tonight I'm driving to good ol' Guernsey, WY. Yeah, fun. Actually, I'm really looking forward to this competition. A lot of pressure is off my shoulders since I don't have to shoot the 60, so the EIC matches should be a bit more fun. Well, the rifle one anyway. I'm not sure WHAT my malfunction is with the Beretta, but I can't shoot it worth shit. I drop more shots than I can count - it's so frustrating! I've changed my grip, I've changed my breathing, I've changed my trigger squeeze... I think for the competition I'm just going to change my sight picture, aim high, and hope like hell that it works. As long as I do better than a 52 (my score last time) I'll be happy.

Food sounds SO good right now... I'm laughing at myself too because I really want to go to work tonight... am I strange?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home