Monday, September 16, 2002

I'm hungry...

Tonight was a pretty good night. I went over a lot of stuff because Leon had me down in F pod all night, so I got to get a taste of housing. It was REALLY slow at first and I was so tired, but it got a lot better later on. And I have a radio now, and we took my picture for my ID, so I'm happy. Plus I got to know Candelaria and Baughman a little better, and a female sergeant whose name I slaughter every time I say it, so I guess that's good. but I'm still hungry - I need to go eat. Trevor and Tracy are in Vegas for their 2 year anniversary, and JP and Olesky and I are going shooting tonight, and then I'm going to the competition on Wyoming on Thursday, so it's going to be a fun week. Not to mention the fact that I'm OFF tomorrow!!! ^_^ I'm ready for a weekend. SO ready...

Song Quote of the Moment: "Gloria in excelsis deo"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home