Sunday, October 13, 2002

Woo, yeah, I've been ingoring my blog again...

Well, nationals went good. We had trainwreck after trainwreck and still managed to pull off 7th overall (not bad for nationals). I think JP and Joe did pretty good. *ahem* Except on limited vis, but we won't go there... ^_^ But anyway, I had a lot of fun, learned a lot of new stuff about different matches and how to complain and get them all thrown out anyway and how to shoot without a kevlar and oh, just lots of other things. *grin* I'm just kidding, JP, I really did learn a lot. I'm really looking forward to next year... That is, if we aren't activated between now and then.

Congress passed the resolution allowing Bush to use military force if he deems it necessary, and since my unit is FAD 1 right now it's pretty damn official that we're going overseas. The only question now is when, and for how long. Probably seven months... I hope it's after Christmas, but I see it happeing just before. That's my luck!

Well, I have to work tonight, so I really need to go. I'll write more when I get the chance.

Song Quote of the Moment: "Someone is gonna die, will you listen to me?!"

~Disturbed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home