Friday, August 30, 2002

Well, now it may be a month before I get an apartment in Flagstaff. That's okay though... I can stay with Trevor and Tracy until Scott can get up there. I suppose it's better anyway - I don't have the money to go up there right now. I really wish I did, but unfortunately no...

Well, I painted Gram's kitchen ceiling today, and wallpapered about 1/4 of the wall she wants to wallpaper, and I painted her little shelf too. It took forever... I had to go over the ceiling twice because it wasn't taking the paint very well. I'm SO tired...

So tonight I'm going to the Globe-Miami football game with Cody. He's excited. It'll be nice to see how the band performs. I'm pretty sure already Miami will lose (poor Cowboy) but hey, maybe they'll suprise me. And Scott and I are going to Flagstaff on Monday to look at apartments and do some pricing and talking. Then Tuesday is my interview. Oh, I have to go to Show Low tomorrow too... The parade is back on so McLarty and I are going to represent the 1404th at the thing. They've decided to do a memorial for Dorothy Fails (a former member of the 1404th that was killed in Operation Desert Storm) so our unit has to have somebody there. Plus I can finally grab my clothes that I left in Show Low last month. AHHH! I have to iron uniforms and polish the hell out of my boots tonight - gotta love last minute, don't you?

Song Quote of the Moment: "Now it seems I've got my head on straight"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home