Thursday, August 29, 2002

I'm moving to Flagstaff, I'm moving to Flagstaff... ^_^

Scott is coming over tonight with the apartment bluebook he got in Flag today, and with that and the research I've been doing on the net we're going to figure out a place that we want to move in to. Then tomorrow we'll make our phonecalls and figure out what we can get and how much it'll be. Monday I'm planning on going back up to Flag with Scott and we'll look at different places and pick one out. And as soon as we can get the deposit and first month's rent paid for, we're movin' in! I can't wait. I want out of here so bad I can't see straight!!!

I'm so excited. I don't even care about anything else. Truck? She can keep the damn thing. 5th wheel? Sell it, I don't care. I'll save up enough to put a down payment on a car. I'll be alright. I'm really relieved that Scott's going up there with me though. It takes a little bit of stress off of me, and it'll be nice to have an apartment and a roommate. And I'm glad it's going to be somebody I know and I'm comfortable with. Sheesh, I'm so excited!

Song Quote of the Moment: "Nothing good comes for free"

~Pink

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home