Sunday, May 12, 2002

*yawns*

I got up just a little before eleven this morning. First time I've slept that long in a LONG time. Of course, I didn't go to sleep until almost three this morning, so I still managed an even eight hours. My mom gave me a book yesterday that she insisted I read, and I started on it about nine last night. When I finally went to bed, I was finished with it. An entire novel in six hours... I'm proud of myself!

Of course, now I don't have anything to do today. It's mother's day, yay. I think we're going to go have a BBQ at my grandma's house later this afternoon - it should be fun. Dad's going back to Flag this afternoon too, and mom leaves tomorrow. Mixed emotions, I'm really gonna miss her again, but she's been driving me insane. I really just need to get back on my own again...

Oh well, I'm going to be happy if it kills me! I'm going to take my friend Scott this summer to see the ocean, since he's never seen either one. And it gives me an excuse to go to six flags too. ^_^

Song Quote of the Moment: "Only time"

~Enya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home