Friday, May 10, 2002

Yeah, I know, I said I really missed my mom, and I know, I hardly ever see my dad, but good Lord they are already driving me insane. My mother can never figure out just what she wants at any given moment... She's never happy with anything and wants to change everything, but she never does it. I feel really bad because after she lost her job at the mines we started going under big time, and it just keeps getting worse... She took out another loan recently, one that dad doesn't even know about. I hate being in charge of her bills, because I don't know what to tell who, you know? ACK! I need a job... This babysitting just isn't going to cut it, and I'm not going to do it anymore. I don't know what my mom will do with the boys, but it's something she'll have to figure out, because I need to live my own life. I'm going to talk to Jessi and see if she still wants me to work for her, and if not then I'm going to get some little job here in town until I can save up enough money to go back to school and move out of here. *sigh* So much to do...

Let's see, what else? Not much really. The lieutenant and JP graduate today... You know when I was little I couldn't wait to go to school and graduate and become some wonderful person... Why can't I still feel like that? I'm so frustrated with everything that's going on that I don't even care anymore, and that's sad. I let my parents down big time when I quit school, I know... *smile* Guess I should quit crying about it and fix the damn problem, shouldn't I? ^_^

Song Quote of the Moment: "Any luck at all is better than nothing"

~Matchbox Twenty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home