Monday, May 06, 2002

Well, drill weekend went pretty well... We were supposed to go to Flagstaff and stay in the field for Friday night, Saturday, and part of Sunday, but brigade decided to keep us in Show Low. So instead of night driving and such we did fourteen million PMCS's on the trucks, reorganized the entire armory, cleaned gas masks, and wore ourselves out between the PT test on Sunday and the loads of paperwork out. But it was a pretty productive weekend. We have a common inspection on the 11th of this month, and everything needed to be perfect up there. I just hope we do pretty well with it.

Let's see, what else? My mom should be home this weekend, and I'm really looking forward to it. I miss her. Being in Show Low this weekend made it hit home I think... I have a lot of really good friends up there, but I only get to see them once a month, so I really miss them. Well, I realized that's about all I'm seeing of my mom anymore, too. Guess it just made me think about it, when before I was just sorta pushing it to the back of my mind. *sigh*

Song Quote of the Moment: "I love you"

~Jewel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home