Wednesday, May 01, 2002


RACHAEL!!! I haven't talked to her in a good four months or so... I really wanted to talk to her today too. Fate is good to me sometimes... ^_^

My poor mom... I feel so bad for her. She's been stuck in Ohio trying to get everything straightened out with her old trainer, because he was going to buy his own truck up there and to make a long story short, Swift told him he couldn't work for them as an owner operator. So my mom spent over a week in Ohio so he could get everything straightened out, but Swift still refused, so he decided to go back to Phoenix with her. Well, just this morning after she picked up a load that has to be in Texas day after tomorrow, he told her he's getting off her truck and taking his. So now she has to run ten hours straight a day just to get there in time and he's abandoning her, and she's really stressed. I feel so bad - and am SO angry at him. She sat there all that time and lost all that money to help him and now he's just ditching her...

Ack, just going to be one of those days... I guess. I have an illegal copy of LOTR that I'm watching right now... Don't know where my brother got it from. Not much else going on.

HI CARLOS!

Song Quote of the Moment: It's just one of those days"

~Limp Bizkit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home