Friday, May 10, 2002

HI CARLOS!

Good morning world - bizarre. I got to sleep in this morning, since my mom and dad both happened to get home yesterday. Yeah, my mom came home early and suprised me. What's even more crazy though is me thinking nine o'clock is sleeping in. I remember the good ol' noon days... ^_^ Boy haven't done that in forever.

I'm going to Tucson Wednesday, and to Teenie's wedding in Vegas on the 25th... things are starting to get busy. I'm going to find something to do though, even though in Globe there isn't much. I'm going to school - no doubt. I know Kimmie got her RN in only two years in college in Show Low, so I've decided to do the same thing. I think it was the prerequisites that killed my spirit, and if I can get around them, it will be worth it. *sigh* I just have to find a job...

Song Quote of the Moment: "Walk this way!"

~Aerosmith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home