Thursday, May 09, 2002

JP, you're insane...

HEY CARLOS! I just got done working out - whew! I popped my hip though and it didn't exactly feel peachy. ^_^ Oh well, I'll live.

So yeah, AT is next month this year instead of July, and I' actually really looking forward to it! I really like being able to get away from my normal life for awhile, and I have so many friends in the guard that I barely ever see, so I'm looking forward to having more time with all of them too. Of course, by the end of AT last year everyone was ready to kill eachother, but hopefully this one will be a little less hostile than that one was...

Good Lord I need to learn how to keep typos out of my life... I swear I hit backspace more than any other key on this stupid board. Oh well. I'm hoping to go to Tucson on Wednesday to see Dave and Dan - I missed Dan the last time I visited and I don't think he's forgiven me yet. And then there's an annual BBQ in Flag on the 30th for the unit, only I've never heard of it before and I've been in this unit for almost three years now. Hmm... maybe it's a NEW annual thing... LOL! Anyway, I don't even know if I'm going - I'd have to stay a couple of days with my dad if I did. *shrugs* Guess I should see who else is planning to go.

Well, I guess that's about it for now. DAMN the typos!

Song Quote of the Moment: "I wonder what it's like to be the rainmaker"

~Matchbox Twenty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home