Thursday, March 21, 2002


Whew!

Well I just got back from Phoenix and picking up my mom. I really missed her! I don't think I really realized how much I did until I got her home. I'm used to not seeing her often, I mean, I did live in Tucson, and I DID go to basic, but you know sometimes it's good just to hang out with Mom. Doesn't matter what you say or talk about or do... She HAS to love ya! You know, no criticisms, no I don't like you, no stress... At least not now. Trust me, by Sunday she will have me stressed in ONE way or another!

Yeah... So I'm probably going to Show Low tomorrow to find a place to live when I get up there. Saturday I'm hopefully going to a rodeo. My cousin Hadley is riding and I want to see him and Becky again. I've really only met them just 2 years ago, and the last time I saw Becky was at my uncle's funeral. It would be nice to see family WITHOUT something being terribly wrong for once, you know?

AAAHHHHHHHHH!!! Okay just had to get that out of my system. I needed that! I get so restless when spring hits - means summer's comin'! And considering today it's 85* I'm really going stir crazy. It's like, here it is! Let's go do something! Except I can't... It sucks being broke. I should make Rach come visit me.

Song Quote of the Moment: "That's when you will know."

~Unwritten Law

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home