Sunday, May 19, 2002

Well, the Nogales trip was outstanding. It was so much fun... A lot better than the last two times I went down there. We are planning to go back again soon. We went to Kookaracha's this time instead of just La Jungla and kooka's was way better. There wasn't as many people there, and for just a five dollar cover you get as many drinks as you want. Of course it's a ten dollar cover for the guys - damn alcoholics! ^_^ But I had so much fun...

WE NEED RAIN!!! Everything is so dry - can't even go to the mountains because they're all closed, and I really don't have much else to do here. I went swimming yesterday, but the wind started to pick up and it really got too cold. I'm so unbelievably thankful that Vegas is this weekend... I think I'm stir crazy enough to commit a homicide! j/k I am sick of this town though... I've got to get out of here.

Song Quote of the Moment: "like, wow!"

~Leslie Carter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home