Saturday, December 08, 2001

You let the dog that bit you have another bite...

Is that what they really say about hangovers? NO... But it's similar. I got really sick last night. BAD ME. But that's okay because at least I wasn't the only one. Sorry Dan, but you made me feel tons better.

Anyway... If you are going to drink I highly suggest a big meal before hand. I never got sick until last night, and THAT'S WHY. Yeah... I think I still have a little too much alcohol in my system. And I'm hungry, but I'm more tired. I had someone else's socks on... It took me an hour to get not sick... and I woke up on the floor. Yes, very bad me.

I can't type anymore right now... Bye.

Oh, hi Carlos.

Song Quote of the Moment: "They know what is what but they don't know what is what. They just strut. What the f**k."

~I have no idea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home